Mark your calendar for the world’s most comprehensive hematology event of the year, the 61st ASH Annual Meeting and Exposition in sunny Orlando. The meeting will provide an invaluable educational experience and the opportunity to review thousands of scientific abstracts highlighting updates in the hottest topics in hematology. Network with top minds in the field and a global community of more than 25,000 hematology professionals from every subspecialty.
New and Noteworthy
- Special-Interest Session on Systems-Based Hematology: How to Implement Evidence-Based Programs for Virtual Hematology Consults and Anticoagulation Stewardship
- Empowering Quality Initiatives in Patient Safety (EQUIPS) Trainee Competition during the 2019 Special Symposium on Quality
- Special Education Sessions on ASH Clinical Practice Guidelines on Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Older Adults
- Special Education Sessions on ASH Clinical Practice Guidelines on Immune Thrombocytopenia
- Translation Research in Hematology Training (TRTH) 10-year Anniversary Symposium
- Combined Basic Science and Education Session on Cancer-Associated Thrombosis
- Special Education Session on the ASH-ASPHO Pediatric Choosing Wisely List
- Medical Educators’ Symposium (formerly Hematology Course Directors’ Workshop)
- Special-Interest Session on Sickle Cell Disease Centers
- How to Peer Review a Scientific Paper
- Trainee Welcome Reception
- ASH Wellness Studio
- ASH Women in Hematology Networking Reception
Additionally, ASH is pleased to announce Free Child Care on site at the convention center to support parents attending the annual meeting!