The Organizing Committee has pleasure in inviting you to participate in the International Conference “Cell Technologies in Obstetrics, Gynecology, Neonatology and Pediatric Neurology”
The Institute of Cell Therapy jointly with the Coordination Center of Transplantation of Organs, Tissues and Cells of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine announce a Intrnatonal Conference to be held in Kyiv on 7th November 2013. Dealt with will be the issues of cell technologies in obstetrics, gynecology, neonatology and pediatric neurology
Modern research into physiology of varying origin stem cells and into technologies of isolation, cultivation, genetic transformation and cryoconcervation of cells and tissues have promoted the appearance of newest methods of diagnosis and treatment of obstetric and gynecological diseases, hypoxic-ischemic new-born encephalopathy and children cerebral palsy.
It is common knowledge that diseases before and during pregnancy, inborn diseases as well as obstetric aggression lead to severe consequences in the new-born like hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy which at remote period causes children cerebral palsy.
Positive results both, in experiment and in clinic, have already been demonstrated with the use of stem cells of varying origin, including autologic and allogenic umbilical cord blood, containing various type stem cells.
A wide introduction of cellular therapy methods in clinical practice will bring about new opportunities for physicians in treating socially significant diseases, namely: infertility, hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy and children cerebral palsy.
1. Cell technologies in treatment of obstetrician aggression consequences.
2. Marker placenta stem cells in pre-eclampsy diagnosis.
4. Endometry stem-cells.
5. Uterus stem-cells
6. Placenta stem-cells
7. Amnyotic fluid stem-cells.
8. Microchymesism stem-cells.
9. Stem-cells and reproduction.
10. In utero transplantation of stem-cells to the fetus.
11. Clinical use of umbilical cord blood in hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy in the new-born.
12. Experimental data on the use of stem cells of varying type in the hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy in the new-born.
13. Clinical data on the use of umbilical cord blood in children cerebral palsy.
14. Biotechnological approaches to the work with cells of various origin with the aimed of using them in research and clinical practice.
The conference will be attended by Prof. James E. CARROLL, Georgia Regents University, Augusta, USA and Prof. MinYoung KIM, CHA University , South Korea. They are the leading experts in the field of stem cells clinical application, including umbilical cord blood, in the treatment of hypoxic-ischemic brain injury and neonatal cerebral palsy. The speakers will present the results of their clinical trials.
Specialists working in obstetrics, gynecology, neonatology, pediatric neurology, cell biology, cryobiology, physicians and other specialists are invited to take part in this conference.