INSTITUTE OF СELL THERAPY and FILATOV INSTITUTE OF EYE DISEASES AND TISSUE THERAPY OF NAMSU” invites you to attend the master-class ”Amniotic membrane transplantation in the treatment of corneal diseases”, which will be held on May 24 at 13.00 in the framework of the scientific and practical conference “Filatov Readings – 2019″.
Objective: To present the main properties of the amniotic membrane and to demonstrate the effectiveness of its use in the treatment of infectious and neurotrophic diseases of the cornea.
The duration of the master class is 120 minutes.
Lecturers: Prof. G. I. Drozhzhina, MD, PhD, Dr.sci; Dr. T. B. Haydamaka, MD, PhD, senior researcher.
The master-class is directed on the mastering of the following knowledge by the participants:
– structure and basic properties of the amniotic membrane;
– methods of preservation of an amniotic membrane and its properties depending on the method of preservation;
– indications for the use of amniotic membrane transplantation;
– the main surgical techniques of transplantation of the amniotic membrane and indications for their use, depending on the etiology of the inflammatory process, the area and depth of the cornea defect;
– the tactics of managing patients after the transplantation of an amniotic membrane in the postoperative period in the immediate and distant terms.
Details on the site: www.event.tou.org.ua/ua/program/filatov-workshops/