Cell Technology Week 2013
From 14 to 17 May 2013, in Kiev recognized experts and beginners in the field of cell technology will bring together. West plans to gather about 300 participants from Ukraine, Russia, Eastern and Western Europe and the United States and Canada.
Program of «Cell Technology Week 2013″ will include the following topics:
• Modern technologies of cultivation and creation of cell lines of animal and vegetable origin.
• Fundamental and applied aspects of the use of stem cells.
• Biochemical and functional mechanisms of proliferation, differentiation and cell death in normal and pathological conditions.
• Biotechnological uses of cellular technologies.
• Cell technologies in clinical use.
Within this event the school with guest speakers, conference and workshop (“The current cell-based technology”) will be held.