Cell and organ transplantology, 2018, Vol 6, No 1
Review of international and national principles of law in the field of tissue and cell transplantation and the approaches of improving the regulatory framework of hematopoietic stem cells transplantation in Ukraine
Khomenko V. I.
- Kyiv Center of Bone Marrow Transplantation, Kyiv, Ukraine
The effects of gene therapy with PEI-pDNA complex containing human preproinsulin gene on structural and ultrastructural characteristics of different organs in mice of different age at experimental diabetes mellitus
Kvitnitskaya-Ryzhova T. Yu.1, Lugovskoy S. P.1, Klymenko P. P.1, Mykhalsky S. A.1, Khablak G. V.1, Toporova O. K.2
- 1D. F. Chebotarev State Institute of Gerontology of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- 2Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
Effects of different doses thymulin in vivo and in vitro on some biological properties of bone marrow-derived multipotent mesenchymal stromal cells in mice of different strains
Labunets I. F., Rodnichenko A. E.
- State Institute of Genetic and Regenerative Medicine National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
The effects of different time of melatonin administration on differentiation and functional status of the brown adipocytes in vivo
Kalmukova O. O., Dzerzhinsky M. E.
- Educational and Scientific Centre “Institute of Biology”, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv, Ukraine
Rodnichenko A. E.
- State Institute of Genetic and Regenerative Medicine of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine